JOYFUL VISITORS FROM ST. IGNATIUS

St. Ignatius Parish was my second parish as pastor.  And today, Sunday, a delegation of former parishioners came to visit me in my Tagaytay home.  Truly, Filipino Catholics love and support their priests with all their hearts.  This group came to cheer me up, never mind that they are youth leaders of that parish many, many years back.  It just feels great to be surrounded by grandmas who consider you as their priest and their grandson!  After celebrating Mass for them, we enjoyed the food they brought all the way from Taguig and then, the mandatory picture-taking!!!  Salamat po mga lola ng Taguig!








To ensure that i will entertain them, the grandmas thought of using a bait - they brought along my two dogs, now in the loving care of Ate Melinda, my former parish cook. Meet Wewe, a shitzu and Meecah, a jack russel terrier.  nice to meet you again, my dear pets!  how i miss you here in tagaytay!  But we have to "let go and let God!"








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOLY MASS IN FILIPINO (TAGALOG)

GOMBURZA: BAKIT MAHALAGA?

ANG 12 BUNGA (MGA BUNGA) NG ESPIRITU SANTO