“all of us have friends, but not all have priests as friends. when my 2nd son entered the seminary to become a priest, i started to have a number of priests in my circle of special people in my life. they're friends who give me spiritual guidance, spiritual wisdom, spiritual encouragement ( with a good sense of humor pa), which i believe is God-sent to help me guide my son to pursue his priestly dream....and really, i've been learning so much from them!!!!....thank you to all my priest friends!”

BAMBI ROXAS, TAGUIG CITY

A priest? - A God given gift... Why? He guided me on how to be a good Christian and a good servant of God and of my fellow youth... He taught that life without God is not worth living..."

BERNARD JOHN, parish youth leader, Pasig

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOLY MASS IN FILIPINO (TAGALOG)

GOMBURZA: BAKIT MAHALAGA?

ANG 12 BUNGA (MGA BUNGA) NG ESPIRITU SANTO