MY CHILD WHO ART ON EARTH: GOD'S RESPONSE TO THE "OUR FATHER"




My child who art on earth

busy, alone and tempted,

I know and pronounce your name.

I hallow it because I love you...



You will never be alone; I live in you

and together we will spread the kingdom of life

which is my gift to you.



I am pleased that you do my will,

in fact, I will only your happiness.



You will have your daily bread,

do not be disturbed;

but I ask you to share it with your brothers and sisters.



Know that I forgive all your sins

even before you commit them.

But I ask also that you forgive

those who offend you.



And so as not to fall into temptation

hold on strongly to my hand;

I will deliver you from evil,

my dearly beloved child. 


Popular posts from this blog

HOLY MASS IN FILIPINO (TAGALOG)

GOMBURZA: BAKIT MAHALAGA?

ANG 12 BUNGA (MGA BUNGA) NG ESPIRITU SANTO