here's one for the year for priests...

Having priests as friends means a lot to me and to my family. I have high respect for them and i continually tell my family to do that up to next generation because i believe loving, caring and respecting someone who is not your relative or close friend but a priest who happens to be related to you in one instance or in one place, the relationship will be perpetual. i know you will agree with me. It’s good knowing the priests deeply and starting to pray for them. And when you need prayers, ask that priest personally and he will pray for you ALWAYS..... For me all priests are the same but there are special ones to my heart due to some reasons...

from Lita delas LLagas, Pasig City

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOLY MASS IN FILIPINO (TAGALOG)

GOMBURZA: BAKIT MAHALAGA?

SIMBANG GABI DAY 1: READINGS AND REFLECTIONS