OUR LADY OF SILENCE INVITES US TO DEFEAT THE DICTATORSHIP OF NOISE

Consecration to Our Lady of Silence




Oh Virgin Mary, Mother of Silence,
I consecrate all of my life to you.
Deign to impress upon my heart the Heart of your Son Jesus,
who died and rose again for me.

In reply to the angel’s joyful annunciation, you said, “Fiat”;
at the wedding at Cana, you taught me to do everything the Lord tells me to do;
under the cross, you gave me an example of unity with Jesus
who was obedient to the Father.

Our Lady of Silence, channel of grace,
give me each day the grace of sincere conversion
and of stability in my vocation.

Mary, dew of divine Beauty,
reveal how you are a masterpiece of holiness,
created at the high price of the blood of Christ.

Oh Mary, Cathedral of Silence,
make this prayer resound in my heart:
“Be not afraid, because you are my child,
and you are loved by the heavenly Father.”

Holy Mary, lifeboat of souls, bridge between Heaven and Earth,
guide me, together with the angels and saints,
to build the kingdom of God on Earth,
so that I may live in the constant presence of the Most Holy Trinity
and desire, for others and for myself,
the Eternal peace and joy of the Heavenly Jerusalem.

Amen.

Fr. Emiliano Antenucci




Prayer to Our Lady of Silence brings 12 virtues: silence itself, listening, humility, joy, paying attention to others, patience, balance, docility, stability, purity, trust, and mercy.


see:
https://aleteia.org/2019/04/16/consecrate-yourself-to-our-lady-of-silence-with-this-prayer/




Popular posts from this blog

HOLY MASS IN FILIPINO (TAGALOG)

GOMBURZA: BAKIT MAHALAGA?

SIMBANG GABI DAY 1: READINGS AND REFLECTIONS