BRO. MARCEL VAN: ON FRANCE




The ideas presented here come from the dialogues Bro Marcel Van had with the Lord Jesus, with the Blessed Mother, and with St Therese of the Child Jesus (it is indicated who is speaking or sending the message) with whom he enjoyed spiritual conversations. Brother Marcel’s holy life did not rest on these conversations but rather on his deep love for God, his obedience to his will, and his commitment and service to others. He died as a “confessor of the faith” – one who lived his faith heroically in the midst of trials – in a North Vietnamese Communist prison where he strived to bring joy and faith to his companions, Catholic or not.



8.2 prayer for france





France! ... France, do you promise to be faithful?





O little apostle of my love, write the words that I address to you about France ... Do not be afraid. [...] Alas! O France, country I particularly like ... Your duty towards me is not an ordinary duty. O France, I love you; and you, French, do you know what are the feelings of my heart towards you? Do you see my tears mingling with those of a stranger busy writing the words I dictate to you? [...] O priests of the country I particularly like, I am a fugitive who seeks asylum in your home. What hospitality do you want to reserve for my love?



Marcel: I saw a black flag that was planted there. [...] A moment later, Jesus looked at my sister Thérèse and said: "Poor France! Once liberated from communism, it will deal with a secret society even more perverse: Freemasonry. Then he said to me: "My child, pray for France, otherwise, woe to her". [...] Towards the end of the prayer, I saw that the black flag was broken and lying on the ground.




Little child of my love, listen, I will dictate a prayer to you, and this prayer, I want the French to recite it to me ... "Lord Jesus, have the compassion of France, deign to hug it

in your love and show him all the tenderness. Make that, filled with love for you, it helps to make you love of all the nations of the earth. O love of Jesus, we make the commitment to remain faithful to you forever and to work with a burning heart to spread your reign throughout the universe. Amen. "



O my child, tell the French that this prayer is the very one I want to hear from their mouths. She came out of my heart burning with love and I want the French to be the only ones to recite it. As for you, my child, I want you to recite it too, but you will also recite it in French (your director will provide it) [...].



O my child, I want only one thing: it is that France spreads and protects my love in this country of Vietnam.



Therese: Every Saturday, after having recited with me the prayer: "O Jesus, we consecrate France to your love" and the ordinary days, after the Angelus, you will say with me: "O Mary, we beg you , be the support of France. Also recite this prayer in French and I want the Carmelites to recite it too.


Popular posts from this blog

HOLY MASS IN FILIPINO (TAGALOG)

GOMBURZA: BAKIT MAHALAGA?

ANG 12 BUNGA (MGA BUNGA) NG ESPIRITU SANTO