NA-LOCKDOWN BA ANG FAITH MO? - SURVEY, PART 1




This blog ran a survey among its readers/ friends. THANKS to all those who sent answers. Here are the replies we received:

Question: how do you keep your faith alive in this time of community quarantine? Ano po ginagawa nyo para mapanatiling buhay ang pananampalataya kahit sarado ang mga simbahan? Salamat po! God bless you!



----



We try to hear mass online as much as we can, but of course Sundays MUST po... We pray the Rosary every night at home and thank the Lord Jesus for the day that had passed, for keeping us safe and putting food on our table. We also pray for all those asking for prayers... We also try to give to our less fortunate so they will also feel God's presence.  

Jeanny



----



Our prayer time is alive everyday and night. Watching recollection on tv Maria. Our family hears mass every sunday on TV. Our chapel is open on sunday for meditation and station of the cross. As long as they keep proper distance and wear mask.

Monching



----



Hi! we pray the rosary every night with the kids , and read a verse from the bible. we hear mass online every Sunday and join the worldwide rosaries and prayers.

Alen



----



Hello po. I join online masses po of the parish and the Manila Cathedral FB page.

I also join online rosary, it’s a good feeling praying together with a lot of people.

I also stop to join the Oratio Imperata on tv. We also donated to an organization who sent masks to hospitals.

Jane



----



Good morning Fr! I would say my faith is more alive during this ECQ because I only go to office 3 times a week. I was able to build a daily schedule for: * reading the scriptures, * reading the inspirational books I bought before but found no time to read * re-read my gratitude book * longer prayer time * even re-arranging my altar. I occasionally open the Chapel to pray there once in a while and on 2 special occasions, I was able to attend mass at the parish (fiesta and Sacerdotal anniversary of parish priest)

Mhel



----



To keep my faith alive, I just throw away my worries and let God in control. I spend my day in prayers, like rosary, listening to the mass on live daily , watching for reflections in the words of God, sending to others the homily everyday of a priest. To top it all spend my day on more of spiritual exercise. Giving donations and food for the poorest of the poor.

Mel


----


Daily prayer with the family like the family Rosary every 9pm.

Albert



-----


By simple communication - simpleng kunustahan (getting-in-touch) po (like ringing, sms, emails, fb, IG, messenger, zoom, or nag layout din po ko ng design as notifications for them ng mga schedules ng Masses or Pope’s Urbi et Orbi, Holy Week Services, etc) upang maramdaman po nila ang pag-asang dulot ng Diyos.

Kiko

---




More on personal prayer, faith sharing with my wife, participation in on-line mass and religious practices.

Jess



----



Gud am po.

1. Pagising pa lang po sa umaga,nagpapasalamat sa Diyos sa panibagong bukas na ibinigay niya. 2. Hindi po dahilan na sarado ang cmbahan para hindi makapagsimba araw araw dahil mayroon pong live streaming sa FB at mayroon din po sa youtube.

3.Araw araw na nagsisimba magkakasama ang buong pamilya.

4.Araw araw na pagdarasal ng Sto. Rosario magkakasama ang buong pamilya.

5.Ang pagdarasal ng Angelus tuwing 6am,12nn,6pm.

6.Ang pagdarasal ng Oratio Emperata. Mas lalong naging strong ang faith dahil Diyos lang talaga ang nakakaalam ng lahat. Gumawa ng mabuti/tumulong kung anong merun dahil un ang gusto ng Diyos. Sa panahon ngaun,ipinaalala ng Diyos na ang lahat ay pantay pantay.Walang mahirap,walang mayaman lahat nakakulong sa bahay. Thank you po. God protect us!

Mercy



-----



On line mass, writing reflection

Ryco



----



Happy morning! Napalalim ng community quarantine ang aking pananampalataya sa pamamagitan ng madalas na pagdarasal ng taimtim, sa lahat ng oras ay laging nagpapasalamat sa diyos gaano man ito kahirap at ka-risky (laging may takot) madalas na pagdalo sa on line mass, napaigting ko ang impluwensiya ng pagdarasal ng rosaryo sa aking pamilya. Pinamunuan ko po ang mga kasamahan ko sa trabaho (working po for essential services) sa pagdarasal bago mag tarabaho.

Neri



----



Our usual daily prayers are our morning prayer (we pray on our own), readings for the day and it's reflection, then together our Angelus, petitions and the Holy Rosary (we take turns in leading), Divine Mercy 3 o clock (individual prayer), then our evening prayers (individual din). We now follow this : Catholic churches across Sydney will ring their bells five times each day, calling on the faithful to unite in a prayer for an end to the COVID-19 pandemic. Wala kmi naririnig na church bells so i put the bells alarm on my mobile (9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm and 9pm). Gerry's alarm is 5 minutes before so we go to where the other one is to prepare. We added the recitation of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy to the 3pm prayer.

Josie



----

1. I reflected po then realized that everything is where it is now, things are not terribly difficult, we are surviving because of God’s grace. I am very thankful.

2. I still go to mass everyday po on fb. I actually am able to appreciate more the readings because I am focused, there is nothing much ( work) to think a about.

3. I have more time to read po usually sa social media about reflections.

4. personal and family rosary

5. At times like this po, its only our faith that can give us hope

Ruth



Good morning po.

1. I pray every morning and before I sleep I read the Bible po based on the bible reading guide. Been doing this since January.

2. I play on my cellphone songs from the Jesuits. Yung songs po that we sing in church

3. I watch on line or televised mass every Sunday po. Yun lang po Father. Have a nice day.

Vina


Popular posts from this blog

HOLY MASS IN FILIPINO (TAGALOG)

GOMBURZA: BAKIT MAHALAGA?

ANG 12 BUNGA (MGA BUNGA) NG ESPIRITU SANTO